LinkedIn Tip #1
Like many other individuals and entrepreneurs you have a website listed on your Linkedin profile. The site might be connected to a link on your profile that says something like Company Website, Personal Website, or Blog.
Why wouldn’t you want the link that connects someone to your website to help encourage people to actually visit your website? What if instead of “Company Website” the link said “The Place Where You Can Save Money” or whatever the result of someone visiting your page could be. Don’t you think this would be quite a bit more enticing?? Uh, yeah!
Here is how you can do this:
- Log into LinkedIn
- Click on edit profile
- Click edit next to where it says “Company Website” or whatever yours says now
- Next to Websites click on the drop down arrow and select “Other”
- The next field is where you can describe (briefly) why someone would want to go to your site
- The next field is where you type in your site address.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom
Now you are done!
You have just leveraged a simple part of LinkedIn which can lead to additional traffic to your website.
As always, Keeping YOU Relevant!
LIKE me on FB to keep up!